Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday 5 May 2009

Time to reorganise

After a badly attempted test, I have known quite well that the previous test will be quite bad. I am not sure whether it is a C+ or B- . Well,both don't seem to sound good right. This commercial law paper is real hard,as confirmed by my seniors. For the first 2 minutes, I completely blanked out during that moment. Forgot what happened and to reread the question twice did make the whole thing worse. I think I kind of panic as I saw my neighbours were doing so fast and vigourously. Not their faults, they came in more prepared than I was. That's all I guess.
Then,upcoming task will be the case analysis assignment. The name itself does send people's spines with shiver. Let me explain what is it about. Apparently, you have to study a case which has been brought to court. Read it and come out with your opinion with support to it. Well, the thought of opposing the judge's decision seems daunting, but well since that is what is supposed from us, I guess I might as well give it a try. I think my eyes will go @_@ by next week. Previously in SAM Matriculation, it took me almost half year to complete an assignment like this and this time, I am expected to complete in 2 weeks minus away Monday and today due to the library workshop being conducted today to assist us in finding resources.
I have been very active in Facebook recently. Time to cut down the time to focus my Commercial Law subject to redeem my slack performance last time. Hmmm.... Sounds like a challenge. Though I love to read law, but the tonnes of reading will make me sick. I can confirm that I am not a memory regurgitator(does such word exist?). All I can say is that: My best is all I can give. No more than that please..... I need my sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive