Social Icons

Pages

Sunday 17 May 2009

A day of gan cheongness

It was supposed to be a day full of breeze. I finished my assignment early yesterday. So,I anticipated a day for me to relax and rest. I woke up early, to my surprise to watch youtube. I was quite addicted to this cartoon called,"Wo men che yi chia" or can be translated to our family. I think Japanese is called atashinchi. Surprise,surprise. By the time it reached afternoon,around 2.30pm I just remembered I haven't printed my assignment and eaten my lunch. I was so gan cheong that I cook while waiting for the damn windows update because I can't use microsoft word while it is updating.
On top of that,I promised my friend to go jogging at 3pm. I quickly run to the computer lab for the printing. Then,edit a bit. Finally,hulala...I am free now. My price for procrastinating is quite heavy. While I was cooking, I was not paying much attention because I was busy checking my laptop. The fried garlic went charred. Oh my gosh... Black colour. I think part of it is my fault because I want it to be fast fast fast. I should not be so gan cheong actually. First of all,the due date is tomorrow. Secondly, I can eat my lunch later also. I don't know why I am in such a mess sometimes. Must be my attitude to finish every fast although I like to procrastinate initially. Huhu....
The moral of the story is take it easy... I think I never heard the word "rilek" for a very long time already. That could be a reason. And also, I found out today that if you eat a Fuji apple when you are calm and relax, it tastes sweeter. haha.... Serious,no joke. Adios
blogger on a very gan cheong day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive