Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday 13 May 2009

I am completely blank

I have few things to do for this week. Statistics test is this friday and commercial law assignment's due date is next monday. I feel a bit blank. Don't know why I feel this way. Homesick I guess. Feeling a little restless these days. Must be the weather. Making me feel drowsy and sleepy all the time. I did revise a bit but then feel very boring lar. I have been doing mathematics for so long. Can't even stop doing it for a moment. Well, I think it is not really beneficial lor,but need to execute it well. I need a drive sometimes do things. There are only two ways I do things. The best or don't do at all. Plus, there is always another tomorrow to begin with. I should be doing more revision now. Will try until my eyes cannot take it anymore... sleepy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive