Social Icons

Pages

Friday 1 May 2009

I must be crazy

This is the first 1 hour and a half after my economics mid-semester exam. I think the questions are quite tough. The weird thing is I like the feeling of it. As I know that I will be rushing like hell for this exam. I love the feeling of my adrenaline rushing of my whole body. I think I must be crazy. My friends were a bit worried as this is the toughest examination so far. To me, I think challenging questions are good. It pushes me to strive harder next time. At least now I love economics. But I love economics all this while just that the thought of memorising makes me wanna sleep all the time. Now,it involves calculations,theories and challenge. Time is a vital factor. And these combinations make me love economics more. May consider taking econometrics as major. Well, examinations are meant to be tough. No one should be scared as I hope that in the end of the degree, I hope I learn something useful. Even it involves challenging questions, I will be working harder for it. A good expression will be " Lai la!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive