Social Icons

Pages

Sunday 10 May 2009

Cookies







It has been quite some time I learn cooking. Hence, I want to show off my new recipes that I have learnt during this time. Haha... Not really show off, but to display my results. Since the last picture of my cooking was received with much criticisms from friends alike, I feel the urge to redeem my dignity. Muahaha... It looks really delicious. I give my word for it that they taste nice and some only acceptable. Please bear with my wording because I have uploaded new background so, I can't really comment below the pictures.
The first and foremost will be sardines and fried egg. Although it looks a bit ordinary, it is better than going with an empty stomach. Well, it is relatively easy to cook too. Second would be the tomato fried rice. Tasty and it consists of combinations. I simply love to rojak everything when it comes to fried rice. This rojak gives my fried rice a special theme of itself. Haha...originality accounts for some marks right?
Third will be the wantan mee. My friend taught me how to do this. Very simple. Simply rebus(I can't find any english for it,pai seh!) the noodles and mix it with soya sauce, taste exactly like the taste I like. Hehe... I should really say this is a success of all my food. Put some chilli sambal to compliment this wantan mee and it will be great. Love it.Yah,not to forget, the mee was eaten with supplementary ABC soup. Although this is leftover from previous night, it still consisted the same taste. Well, better don't waste food ma. I feel very bad if I waste any of them. Yum yum...
Forth would be my frying theme. This is chicken breast snitzel. Crunchy and crispy. Absolute well fried for this one. Plus a bit mayonaisse(is this the right spelling?), it will taste fantastic. Besides,the top part is chicken nuggets with black pepper and salt.
Last but not least, my meal for tonight is sardines plus fried luncheon meat. Actually luncheon meat will taste better if fry with onion. Still, I still have a full stomach at the end of the day.
Ohhh...I forget to say the most important in the world which is "Happy Mother's Day!" everyone. Hope that you have a great time with your mums. And to my mum too," You rock!". Cheers....
Blogger on Mother's Day.
PS: Isn't it memorable to write a blog during a Mother's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive