Social Icons

Pages

Saturday 30 October 2010

BBQ Chinese Grill

   I had a good time at BBQ Chinese Grill yesterday. Eat a lot, laugh a lot and also spend a lot =) Although money has been just banked in, it seems that it is flowing out very fast too. Hopefully I can be more thrifty in weeks to come. Due to exams, I think I will spend even more eating out or take aways. Yesterday is an exception because it is for a friend's birthday but I find it rather expensive though. Will not tell my mum about the price, if not, i will get leteran yang cukup panjang. Honestly, I am not a fan for grill stuff, too dry and too salty feeling. But for once in awhile, I dun mind. I think the reason can be due to my preference for ikan bakar and sotong goreng of the sort. So grilling marinated chicken and pork is deemed lower standard of food tasting. Haha =) typical Malaysian.

   Exams are coming soon. My mid sem exams are quite badly done. With average credit and pass, I feel that I am losing my touch. I want to aim high and study hard. I should begin revising today. No work, no reward. I learn that last time.

   And I am praying everything goes smoothly for me, my work and my academics. I want to get that tutor position so badly that I think my good friend has been listening me talking about it so often until they want to puke... haha...No lar, the puke part is false. With the job is associated with my future dreams of having a trip to UK, settlement of my next year's rent. Please please, say yes. I only can hope and wish for the best. And as for the rest is up to someone up there.

Blogger feeling wishful and dreamy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive