Social Icons

Pages

Saturday 16 October 2010

Continuation...... of what makes you happy?

After writing my experience for so loooonnnngggg, I begin trailing off from my original post. Sorry about that. I know because I am a self-reflecting person.

The number 2: Good health.

Men are happy when they are in good shape. It is kind of true. I think being in good health should be counted as a blessing that we are going to live for another day. Good health is a kicking start towards great success. Haha... it sounds cliche yet true. Everyone needs a good mind and healthy body to execute anything. I have quite an extent to be in good shape. I jog once in a while, maybe once every two weeks? I swim like once a month and play badminton also every fortnight. I love to exercise and sweat. Part of me thinks that by being in shape now, it helps me to think faster. Just a thought though.

The number 3: A happy partner

Surprise, surprise. It says that by having a happy partner in life, men are happier. Pretty glad to know that. It seems that happiness can spread like wildfire and the survey reveals men are 8% happier if his great life is shared with his partner. Aiyor.... then I must be failing this area lar.... Dun say partner la, the bayang of a gf pun tak pernah nampak.... But I do give a thought at times. Still no progress.... Fine, this point is not relevant then.

To be continued.... assignment needs to be submitted soon. Time to start doing the rest of it. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive