Social Icons

Pages

Saturday 16 October 2010

Dear diary

16 October 2010,

Today is a windy and sunny day. A very unproductive day. I don't know what happened to me. The nearer the assignment due date comes, the scarier I get. And the scarier I get, the more times I will blog. I have this anxiety problem. When I am not happy, confused and scared, I blog. I almost treat my blog as my personal diary. But, I do know I this is for public viewing, hence, I don't curse. Haha....not that I curse anyway.

There is this international business subject which requires heavy research on a specific country. And I thought choosing Philippines would be easy peasy because initially I see huge potential for foreign investment. However, the more I research, the worse it gets, economically. For the culture, political and legal parts, they are still blank. I don't know where to start and what to do. Part of me has given up because I did quite badly in the team analysis works. Fine.... I should do it baby step and stop complaining. You are sounding like a grandpa, Chee Seng!

I came across an article which writes that a person can be more productive by listing all the tasks. Then, tick all the tasks that have been done. Fair enough but the problem is I have difficulty in following the list. Currently, 1148pm, my neighbours a few blocks away are having party of their lives. You wait! I will call security when the clock strikes 12. I don't want to be mean, I just want to start doing my work and I know today is Saturday. Not everyone parties on Saturday.

Blogger getting frustrated over his procrastination...FML

1 comment:

  1. JUST TRY UR BEST UNCLE SENG! U AND ME BELIEVE THAT U CAN DO IT! FIGHTING!

    ReplyDelete

rulez for me

Blog Archive