Social Icons

Pages

Monday 18 October 2010

Dear diary

Today has been good to me. Although I am rushing in doing my stuff, I made good progress. One day and I have settled 500 words of assignment. In my opinion, I am better in shock sendiri to interpret all the data and numbers. I am going to nail you, Country Report. In anticipation of a busy week ahead of me, I am pumping myself with more adrenaline. I remembered there is once I discussed about this last semester when I had done my finance assignment.

A senior told me, "Work hard, final exam for finance is going to be hard." I was like ..... Okay. Another senior told me she is the second top student for the subject I am taking now. Since second top scorer is asking me to work hard, who am I to say no right? Time to do revision for this subject. I am hoping for a credit. Please bless me, Corporate Finance 2. You know I love you right? I am sounding cuckoo... Better sign off now to resume my homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive