Social Icons

Pages

Thursday 27 August 2009

Buka Puasa Night

Today, Malaysian Society has organised buka puasa night. At first, I was invited to the event. Actually, I have decided to go and then my friend said dun want to go. Yesterday, again he said want to go. A few moments later,hesitated again. And today, he finally thought about it and asked me, " Want to go ar?". I felt like give him a whack on the head but never mind. I see things at the end result which is to go.
The food is overall not bad but I love the rendang. Sangat sedap lar... Unfortunately, second serving is not allowed because there is not enough to go around. Had some fun with friends. I realised there is quite number of muslims in university of sydney but overall are minority in the uni itself.
Test is coming la but I am addicted to the bejeweled blitz game on facebook. What!!!!! I am shocked myself too. Such simple game can get me addicted. The information system note is sitting next to me,lurking for me to touch it. Later ok? Don't you see I am blogging? Fine, I am so frustrated right now. I feel bored but the last thing I want to do is study. Hmmmmm. Understanding where my energy of studying for a few hours straight has gone too. Probably went along with the cold winter wind. Haha... Just plain excuses.
Blogger on the way to read his IS notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive