Social Icons

Pages

Sunday 23 August 2009

Demotivation from own act

It has become a trend recently for me to check out people's blogs almost everyday. My gosh... I must be pretty free then which actually is true. I dislike reading information system stuff and the mid semester exam is coming soon. No idea comes to mind if anyone were to ask me: What is Information System? Anyway, I will try my best.
Also, I would like to bring attention that if one opens more facebook or anyone's blog, I think one will feel more demotivated. Can't comprehend why I would feel this way. Maybe it is because people keep saying they are sleepy,hungry and lazy. Maybe this sort of stuff comforts others but it definitely demotivates me too from studying but to watch anime instead. Yeah, that's the way. Blame the rest and point fingers without reflecting one's own action. It has become an obsession to me. Two activites that can keep me away from the internet will be reading storybook and watching televsion. Hmmm... I guess reading a book is not that bad but watching the tele is definitely a big no no as I am now watching almost 4 hours of anime per day. So,to watch more means I am done.
One particular blog does interest me. This blogger is particulary has it's own distinct characteristics. First of all, she likes to curse but I understand the culture has now turned to one that curse for everything although they don't really mean it. But, I am getting used to it, paradoxical in the sense that I don't curse. Second, her point of view seems true to me. It makes sense as the topics range from asian stereotype to Malaysian's idiosyncracies. I hope she can update more often but with less of the vulgarities. Haha.... Ok, I need to find something to do already. Ciao.
Blogger who posted 2 blogposts in one hour. He must be going crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive