Social Icons

Pages

Friday 14 August 2009

Music listening

I have been bored on friday,particularly because I only have one lecture from 9am to 11am. After that, I am so free until nothing comes to mind when I am thinking how to spend my free time. Thus, I am now spamming other people's blogs. Haha...not so much of spamming. Just a read and listen to their cool musics. Kudos to people who have good music taste. I am real fan for some of my friends' blogs because I love their music for example rong zhen and agnes. But after a month of listening to rong zhen's music, I got tired. Currently, I am really into Korean drama,entitled "Cinderella Man". However, although I have fast internet connection, that website is so freaking jam that I have to wait watching the drama. Ended up giving up watching yesterday.
This drama is a combination of romance plus humour. Of course the element of romance has to be there, if not I will not consider it in the first place. The actor is quite popular which is the main actor in the drama "Stairways to Heaven". Love the songs in too. I rated it a 4 star drama. Quite high considering the fact I am very picky when it comes to korean drama. Their stories are like at my fingertips. I am confident I can score higher in korean drama than any of my course subjects. boring ma i should say. Who likes to study all the time? Har,har,har....
Much to my amusement, my rekindle passion for anime has returned. Now, it is "One Piece". Hoho... I don't realise I am actually an anime fan until my friend told me ," Wow, you must be an anime fan!". Aikksss. I am beginning to embrace the idea I am indeed an anime fan afterall. Good thing. Now, I have one more thing to say about myself. The story is about a pirate encountering friends along the journey in search of a treasure known as One Piece. But this anime has 400 plus episodes. Good because I can continue to watch until n period of time; Bad because I don't know when I can I finish them. I am watching at a rate of 20 animes per week. So,by the end of this year can finish d guar. That's all
Blogger on a very free day... woo hoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive