Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday 25 August 2009

the thing between interest and have-to

It has been awhile ever since I read a newspaper. I just can't fathom why I somehow forget that I have this pleasure of reading newspapers every Sunday back in Malaysia. I will read for hours and hours,escaping to my own world. I find it amusing to read different things that revolve around me ranging from food,travel and economics.
To be able to find one's interest is truly a blessing I should say. At least you know you like what you are doing, just like how some people who love to doodle, play football and even read comics. Interest is a very interesting thing. You know you like it but you somehow don't know why you like it. What I am trying to say is everyone has different interests. The thing you have interests in might not be what others like.
With the recent announcement of new assignments, I am constantly worried when should I start them. I think I get too carried away worrying when I am supposed to sail through them enjoying every breath of it. Perhaps, my goal has turned from learning to marks. I hope I can find an interest in the subject for me to enjoy doing the assignments. Not everyone will like the same subject but I treat the subjects that I don't like that much a little different. I will just hope I can get at least a distinction for it. This attitude has to change because it is not consistent with the purpose of learning. Learning carries a wider definition beyond things you don't like.
As a student, my duty is to learn them so that it becomes useful one day. But I am wondering how information system is going to be useful to me in the future. Hmmmmmm....
Blogger in a dilemma of choosing the things he likes to do and the ones he dislikes

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive