Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday 12 August 2009

Sleep deprivation

Recently, I have trouble to sleep. Not really recent, just yesterday because I had a weird dream yesterday about someone. In my dream, something bad happened and when I woke up, I could still remember I cried in my dream. When I was suddenly awaken, I checked whether my tears were real or not! Terrified, I begin to question is this some sort of message someone tried to send me. Irregardless of what it is, I hope it will not come true. When it was almost time to go to bed yesterday, I purposely dragged myself until very late so that I am completely tired before turning into my slumber land. I heard someone said that if you are really tired, you won't dream. How false is that? I dreamt again, this time I don't remember the details but I know it is unpleasant. Wei... please let me go can or not?
I know I am crazy talking to the natural order of phenomenon. I even have to calm myself down before I went to bed which I think I slept at 2 plus morning. This dream has better stop if not I scare my sleep deprivation is getting worse. But fortunately, there are some friends who are there to tell me it is alright. Come to think of it, none of my dreams has actually come true. I am glad to notice that by now. Hoping to night will be a good night to slep again.
Deprivation of sleep makes the blogger tired today.

1 comment:

  1. seng seng,don't worry too much.everything will be alright ^^ sometimes u will have nightmare when u r too tired.maybe can have some hot honey beverage before u go to bed.it helps i guess.

    ReplyDelete

rulez for me

Blog Archive