Social Icons

Pages

Sunday 23 August 2009

A fruity gathering

Yesterday was quite a day. I was out for the whole day from morning until night. In the morning, I was supposed to have a discussion with my friends in Information Systems group. Apparently, I was late. Yah, typical of me to be late for all the time. I was also almost late for my previous semester first exam paper. Nothing to be proud of.
Then, we went for lunch and grocery shopping. My Malaysian friends group has decided to have a small gathering. The thought of making salad came to my mind. So, I began to think of what to buy in my head : watermelon,honey dew, papaya,orange and apple and the list goes. Unfortunately,papaya or known as paw paw here is not available for sale. But still, my salad is very laku because they used it to play games. So freaking excited man. There are two bowls of salad. Each bowl has 4 types of fruits. One person will hold one card out to see what colour of the card is and we associated the colours with the UNO cards. The combinations are peach:yellow, watermelon:red, green:honey hew and apple:blue. How ironic it was to have apple to be blue! And when one sees the colour, everyone is supposed to use the fork and pick up the right fruit,no more no less. So,it is full of fun because I was pretty swift and manage to see the clowny behaviour of the group next to me.
Full of fun the person with the highest punishment was supposed to sing but because it was very late already, we decided to postpone the singing to the next gathering. Thus, that was how my fruits become laku although everyone is very full at that time.
Cheers,
Blogger on the day he woke up at 1030am,feeling drowsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive