Social Icons

Pages

Sunday 16 August 2009

Sushi Chef


After postponing the plan to make sushi for one semester, my friends decided to make sushi yesterday. Yahoo! I think I am very excited because this is my first time learning to do sushi. One of my friends, pei jin is the chef of the day,teaching me how to do,giving some hints and guides. But I do come out with an idea to put scrambled eggs on top of the rice,which I love it. Haha....I saw it somewhere before. Thinking of trying. The first few ones were pretty ugly but the more I did, the more I like them. Haha, I think maybe because I don't settle things for second best. I kept doing until I like them apparently.
I kept eating while making the sushi as I am freaking hungry. By the time I am finished, I am pretty much full. Quite glad when pei jin's housemate commented that we can open a sushi bar. I know it is a bit exaggerating but at least now I can say, I made sushi before. This picture is my breakfast for today... Still tasted great. Thank you master ng.
Blogger being a jap for a day

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive