Social Icons

Pages

Friday 3 April 2009

Hope for the best...

All my friends are beginning to leave my old,sweet hometown Melaka. Oh my gosh, I should not say Melaka as old. It is very progressive and currently trying its best to boost tourism. But still, the fact remains that everyone who heard of Melaka is most likely be reminded of historical sites does justify my reason for calling it old. Haha...
Back to my topic, today, my former classmate but current sun you friend is continuing his journey to study medicine. All the best and best of luck. This friend of mine is very funny. It is hilarious to call him fei de all the time although I personally din call him that before. "Since I din say that before, too late to regret now" He will be flying to India now from Malaysia. As far as I can remember, he is a happy go lucky friend. Hehe Haha all the time. With kee chean around, this combination never left the class silent even for one day. I truly missed the old times. Carefree and joyous all the while.
All my other friends are complaining why all people are leaving Melaka. I believe it is for a good cause. With abundance of opportunities awaiting us, why should we not grab it? Take this time to upgrade ourselves with wisdom and courage. Hopefully one day we will finally be matured and knowledgeable individuals. After all,everyone wants to be someone one day,don't we?
Unfortunately, what concerns me the most is will there be anyone left in Malaysia when I go back the next time? I think there should be two more sun yous in KL, a few in Melaka and a few dunno where. Haha... The event that I always looking forward to is chinese new year. will it be as merry next year? will they come back. well, who knows? I guess the adage of absence makes the heart grows fonder is particularly true after all. Well, I don't want to end up teary eyed,it's just that it is memorable reminiscing good, happy times together. It is hard nowadays to find such friends around. Even if you find new ones, the feel is just different. I don't know what am i doing here not sleeping since tomorrow I have a test. Better sleep early. My point is we should hope hard that one day we will meet once again. Maybe in different perspectives but still cling to the title as best friends. Adious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive