Social Icons

Pages

Sunday 19 April 2009

The culture of spamming

This contagious act of spamming has been on the rise lately. Little did I know that I will fall into the prey of spamming to. For aggresive internet users and bloggers like many of us here should know what spamming is. Spamming is the letters and words being written on someone's comment box for no purpose or for bad intention. For one, they might try to provoke the blog and gain some fanciful attention of the rest of the people. Let me tell you how I "accidentally" fall into this prey of spamming.
I have this group of friends who are very wonderful people that have gone through thick and thin together during my secondary school lives. Names I presume are better not mention to avoid embarrassment and further degradation. Each of us keeps a blog and we constantly update the blogs about our daily lives and some memorable event,which also includes cooking lesson and movie night out. Well, it goes well all along until someone starts to pretend to be someone else and gave comment.Rather amused I found at first. We begin teasing each other,using nicknames of others like ayamas,rz and even real name.
Later on, it gets cranky as someone(ayamas) over did it by pretending to be so many people at the same time that people know it once is that person. I guess it is sheer of boredom that induced them to do it at that time. One is angry,some is confused,one took revenge and another one just simply kept scolding the culprit. Whoever you are,just chill! Do you hear me? Take it as a joke. Although I am being spammed, I still keep it cool and laugh about it. I might be scolding that person in silence,deep down inside only true friends can go towards such extend to provoke you as they know you will not be angry for a simple prank like this.
I should say at least there are still some people who cares to spam your blogs you see. When nobody spams at all,it is a sad thing(please don't over do it). I think the line is a bit overcross this time around but sure enough. Since the limit has been drawn, I guess I have to just expect a little spamming every now and then. At least I am being cared.
Love,
Chee Seng.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive