Social Icons

Pages

Friday 24 April 2009

Go tapir!



Haha.....I assume you must be thinking how weird my post title is. Well, I have been reading a Malaysian newspaper article about you know, tapir. It is said that this 27th April will be the World Tapir Day. Yeah! Way to go tapir. In fact, I am actually quite like tapir because it is quiet,harmless and cute. If notice,tapir has the same colour like panda. That's why I love panda too. These two animals contrast colours of black and white are really beautiful. In that article, it is said that tapir is seldom known from its famous friends,being tiger and orang utan. That's my reason I post this cute animal in my blog. Tapir is going extinct and currently,there are only 4 species left,which includes Malayan tapir. Malayan tapir resides in Malaysia. Yeah! Another reason to be proud of being a Malaysian. Seriously, Malaysia is a country full of abundance of natural resources. If those resources were to be tapped efficiently with sustainable development programmes, I believe Malaysia will be a very great country. For instance, people all over the world will be associating tapir with Malaysia as in China with panda. Isn't it great? I believe orang utan is not bad but, isn't orang utan will be lonely. He needs a friend. Well, it is just one of my ideal Malaysia. Whether my idealism will become depends on how much my influence is on this country. Hopefully it does come true. If not, Malaysia will lose another assest that worth so much that it cannot be put a value on. All in all,please support the World Tapir Day guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive