Social Icons

Pages

Saturday 25 April 2009

I am being labeled super cheap

Recently, I was labeled super cheap by one of my former classmates in taylors college. I good guess would be the reason I did not send my guy friend to the airport. And she in contrast,sent all the girls to the airport. My friends came here to Sydney for easter break. At first I was infuriated.
Did she really know her words really infuriate me? She put her msn," Can guys stop being so super cheap", the night my friends from melbourne went home. Well... I think this little human earthling never hear before the word poor in her life. The reason I did not send drew to the airport is it cost 20 dollars one way to the airport. I am trying really hard to save my money here. In fact, we are going to see each other real soon during winter. So, what is your PROBLEM??????
Besides, my friend did not even really care whether I sent him or not as I sent him until the train station near my place. You know 40 dollars make such a big difference to us? It is my one week grocery allowance. So,stop cirticising other people as you yourself only pay 3 dollars to sent them!
Do you know what it means to be poor? I hate people who say," I am poor" whom in fact are damn loaded. They shop like crazy and in the end, say they are broke. You shop until broke because you know in the end of the days,your parents are going to help out. Some people do not have this option you know. And don't think you are really well deserving here. You think you are real smarty. Guess you are not really at all. If I pick any of my friends from my melaka hometown, they are going to beat you hands down without any sweat. Trust me, I don't lie. And also, I am selected for the JPA because my family falls below the 1500 per month income.
If you want to know the real definition of poor, come and find me. I will tell you how it feels like to be REAL poor in REAL life. Poor people make do with what they have. They save and try to strive in life with however little they have. This is called economic sense. So,keep on with your constant criticism little earthling. I don't give a damn what you say. Although you might not read this, it's okay. That's the reason I wrote this in my blog.
In response to your personal message,
Chee Seng

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive