Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday 21 April 2009

What??? Not again!

If you are clueless about my title,chances are you don't know what I am talking. I am actually talking about my latest addiction. This damn addiction has caused me tonnes of my precious time when I am supposed to be doing homework and studying for my upcoming tests. THE ADDICTION is FACEBOOK. My gosh. At first,it was kind of fun to play with all the little games and all. Later on, I am hooked up with it almost everyday. What is so great about it? I don't really care about this facebook thingy. It is the application that aroused one to play with it. Part to be blame is my own sheer ignorance of playing all these games. Time wasted.
I think I will try to control bits by bits like check it once a day. That will be good. I feel the urge again to log in to facebook......again. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive