Social Icons

Pages

Sunday 19 April 2009

Welcome to my new blog

Since it is the new beginning for me as the mid-semester has just run out. I decided to revamp my blog. Give it a fresh background and fresh picture. I loves being creative. Though the background picture is not mine,no worries. I will learn to be more creative next time. Currently I am trying to learn how to mix and match the photos by editing them,but not able to find a person who knows how to do it. Thus, just bear with me for some more time. Next time, I hope I will be more original and creative at the same time.
What's with the sudden creativity being emphasised here? I struck my mind when I was watching tele yesterday. I started thinking do I really want a job that is monotonous or do I want something that gives me energy and pushed me on the run all the time. My personality is that I don't love to sit. I like to do something differently all the time. I want to travel,jog,run,study,watch tv and gets addicted something as these activities send my adrenaline rushes through my whole body and I love feeling that.
All in all, learning is the best thing I love to do. Learn to play scrabble is my latest addiction in facebook. Try it. You will love it. Adios,and once again. Welcome to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive