Social Icons

Pages

Monday 6 April 2009

Freaky Monday

It is very weird on every Monday. My adrenaline will get pumping. I think a few reasons can be attributed to my sudden hike in energy level. One, I love uni life (haha, i am lying). I actually have just two reasons. First of all, I have four classes to attend on Monday which is kind of hectic. Assuming that I have already anticipate days are going to be busy, I guess my body has accustomed itself to be energy boosting on Monday.. Haha... I have a two-hour economics lecture which I have found so boring in the beginning but now it gets better as I can meet "Mr Bean" every Monday... Hehe... His name is aso very unique,sounded like a famous artist, Pablo. Next there is this pass thingy and follow by a commercial law that always never fail to send me into a state between reality and dream.
Finally,another good reason I should say will be due to a quiz for accounts tutorial. I get very tensed up for this stupid quiz which is just 5% of my final semester grade. I get very scared that I will oversleep and missed the tutorial. What the hell... I am so gan cheong for the minor stuff that even for my previous test which accounted for 15%, I am not as gan cheong as every Monday. I think something must be wrong with me. Stay cool for the big thing but worry for the small stuff. It is so ming boggling this accounts quiz. Hope it goes away eventually. That's all... My typical Monday on a foreign land......

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive