Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday 1 April 2009

Someone...


Amused to find that I blog very frequent now which is like once everday. Not that I am free, it is just that I love to express whatever I have in mind on something. I just received a few similar emails entitled "You are everything to somebody". Hence, it strucks my mind do I really have such a significant impact on someone.
Even at times you are busy,free,happy,sad,crazy or just being plain boring, do you have ever really think what you really want to leave behind one day after you left this world. I am not being pessimistic here, I am just being realistic. Have you touched someone that he or she thinks you have saved his or her life? Or have you leave behind a sweet memory to someone that everytime they think of you,they can smile.
I used to think one day, I am going to leave a happy memory to everyone who has crossed their paths with me. Yup, as far as my memory doesn't fail, I think bringing laughters to people's lives is a very good motive to have. I love to laugh and my friends have unanimously given me credit for having the loudest in class! Oh my gosh. Even in cinema, my friends said they can hear my laughter too even when everyone is laughing. But I do think it is a gift so stop being so jealous of me! I guess I should be someone who laughs like nobody else. Come and join me to make this world a better place to live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive