Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday 24 March 2010

Birthday

Today is my 21st birthday. I am in a dilemma actually. Should I be happy when I could say I have attained freedom or I am so old d. Some people say life begins at 21 years old. Is it true? I hope it will be. A lot of my friends are so nice for calling me Uncle Seng. Wei, just because there is a restaurant named Uncle Seng means it is associated with me ma.

Okay, to cut my story short. I celebrated with a bunch of friends. They are Wan Lin, Belle, Look, Pei Jin, Jason, Tze Hui, Shi yin and Min Jie. Haha... I am quite shocked at first because they wanted me to decide a place to eat. So we walk aimlessly for 5 minutes and found a Nepalese restaurant. Turns out to be a good one as the customer service is good and the atmosphere is just right. Hehe...

After the dinner, I was given a small packet of present which I have to guess the present. Hmm... The catch is if I guess wrongly, the pressie will be consficated. And ta daa.... it is an empty present wrapped with newspapers inside. Huh? Fine, the economy is having financial crisis.

However, they have purposely give me the trouble to open an empty present before giving me a real one which I guess accurately, sweets and fabric clothes. Let me show you. I like it because this is the first time I am wearing pink. ^^ and some suggest I can bring the transparent lorry for exams. =.= good idea hor...



2 comments:

rulez for me

Blog Archive