Social Icons

Pages

Saturday 6 March 2010

The thing about oldies

I spent one hour searching for one song. I wonder why I cannot find that song. Thinking this is impossible, I went to a music directory to find the song. Despite my lack of proficiency in reading Chinese, I intend to try my luck by listening to one by one. At last, I found the song "我只在乎你" If you know this song, you will start to think. It sounds very familiar but where do I hear it from. Let me tell you the answer, must be from your mum's radio.

The singer is one of mum's favourite artists. Being a teenager I was (still am ok?), I used to think this type of song is so lame. Apa lar, traditional. Later on, the more you listen to it, the more likeable it becomes. Once, I woke up and heard some Chinese old songs on the radio and asked my Mum, "Do you know what time is it?" She said "yeah, it is morning already" She doesn't get my point of the question. She played the songs while I am still sleeping. Nevermind. Now, I am missing those songs. So, I did a bit of searching and seem to find a few. Hope you do enjoy as I do.

By the way, her name is Teresa Teng. If she were alive, I would land myself in her concert definitely.

Blogger on the day he agrees oldies is one of the romance people have =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive