Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday 16 March 2010

I used to be him

What was it like when you had a dream?An ambition that you find is good and able to justify your need to be surrounded by kids. Haha... I used to think I will be a teacher when I grow up. So, it has definitely taken a big turn from teacher to business.

It might be the whispers and advice that people gave. Don't be a teacher la... You won't go anywhere. True, if I were to be a teacher, I would be likely to teach in foreign land where I find the education system emphasizes learning as much as examinations. I am not saying Malaysian education system is wronged. I just don't think kids nowadays enjoy the process of learning anymore. The smiles on the kids' faces are quite rare nowadays.

To recall my childhood, I am an art subject fan. Big time. I love to draw the cartoons and anime. I have one drawing book when I was young. My brother will be my tutor who will grade my arts based on my colouring and drawing. I have seasonal preference I presumed. At times, I love drawing vase with flowers in it. I don't know why. Perhaps, the picture of vase with flowers is linked towards sophistication? Some other time, I love drawing cartoons. Last but not least, clothes. I found it a joy to use colour. Although I have once requested to be sent to art classes, I was turned down. Well, the request never ring a second time.

In addition to being an art lover, I like languages too. Languages are like games to me. You add up words and they express how you feel. Honestly, I used to prefer Bahasa Malaysia to English. I find BM is a very delicate language but it lacks vocabulary. I do like Chinese. But, I hate the part which I have to memorize. Till now, I can remember some of it. Not bad ar.... I am in the opinion of taking evening classes when I start working.

A combination of art and languages will lead to art critiques. I might have chosen to wrong career path but I don't have any regret. These two can be my hobbies. I don't draw well but I can doodle. Hehe... the notes are not mine without any doodling. Maybe, the fear of failure doesn't push me further. Well, number works fine. It is an art of making money. Oh well, it is still art anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive