Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday 2 March 2010

Fashion Fast

Wow...putting these two words together seem like a joke to me. Not that I cannot do it but for the fact that I am concerned for my female counterparts. The image of my sister not buying clothes for a month seems impossible. What else with a year.

But Voila! This fashion fast is a new trend, initiated by a lady from Seattle. Do I get the facts right? I think so. Well, this trend started with 20 women since last June. They will encourage each other not to buy clothes for a year but not including underwear, scarf, and accessory. Anything but clothes. Other lenient rules are the ladies are allowed to exchange clothes with each other, receive clothes as gifts from others but they are forbidden from asking for clothes as gifts. How sweet!!!

Think whatever you like, for me, it is hilarious to see some of them feeling tortured not being able to buy clothes. Of course, some did fail along the way. Fortunately, others survive and manage to reap the benefits from it. Saving money, learning that fashion depends what you feel like wearing and being creative is one way to go about fashion. Haha... Finally..... I see some women are making sense of themselves. Wait a minute, I should send the link to my sister just to tease her. Haha.... I am a cheeky brother, am I not?

Blogger feeling excited for reading a very interesting article in the papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive