Social Icons

Pages

Friday 12 March 2010

........

It is friday. I don't have classes today. So, I am free to do anything that I please which only leads to the only one thing: watching videos for hours and hours. I am amazed at myself for being able to watch 7 hours of drama series non stop varying from Merlin, The Nanny and Ugly Betty. Hehe^^ time wasted but this time is needed to rest.

Wait a minute, I have practically rested all the time anyway. Today, the case is different. As majority of my friends already know, I have been coughing since the first day of CNY. So not fun. Cannot drink cold water during the immense hot weather. But I did curi minum by the way. And till today, I have been coughing like crazy. As I brushed it aside being mere cough and nothing more, I have born the consequences of not being able to sleep for a few nights. Slept at 3am for 3 nights already.

Well, I did put effort varying from honey to warm water and not to forget, cough syrup. In the end, I made appointment with the doc on wednesday 9am and the nurse told me, "Oh, we are full and there is only appointment available falls on friday morning 10am." Fine...

So,today it is. I visited the doctor and explained my whole situation and the doc said,"Don't look so worried. It is a common infection" Am I having those blur face that people thought I am worried? And ends up I have to take antibiotic. Hmmmm.... hopefully I can sleep well tonight. Bloody hell, who gets infection on their cheeks anyway. He is pointing at the area near the nose. Hmmmm, one of my friends joked, "What bacteria so strong that can infect you?" I don't know seriously. If know, I shall let you know.

Blogger feels better for drinking the cold water during CNY because the cause is infection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive