Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday 9 March 2010

Happy Birthday, Mr Ng

Haha... he must be so proud le. Me, who dedicate this whole page to him. Jia lat. Nanti, dia sombong pulak. Who cares la.

Ok, let me introduce you to my close friend, Mr Ng. He who shall not be name came as a surprise when I first saw him. The first impression I get is ..... Malay. Haha... He is sitting beside me back then, and he is eating at a Chinese food court so that seems a bit strange to me. But he turns out to be a Chinese who speaks hokien better than me. ><

He was the one who sat beside me all the way in SAM. With his 38 jokes, I can't help to laugh la for 2 reasons: 1)lame and 2) really funny. He is the lameology professor you know. Dun play play ar. PHD in that field. Okay, I have nothing special more to say then. I think the more I say, the more he will hate me. But, still everytime I makes him go crazy, he still sit next to me, can't be helped. We are used to it. And he likes to hear me talk 38 stuff and the audience happens to be 38 also. So here you go, two 38 people talking during lectures all the time. EHhhh.... wait. We have another 38 friend. She who shall not be named has a name associated with the biggest company for instant noodle. wakakaka. She also has master in lameology. Together, there are 3 38 friends. Love them both till now. Wakakaka.....

Happy Birthday to Mr Ng again and to her: Happy Belated Birthday. I know what both of them wish for: To find a love partner, to stay good looking and most importantly, they seriously want to keep fit. Hahaha....No worries, guys, I am in the league too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive