Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday 3 March 2010

Thank you, Arigato, gam sa hap ni da

Fuhhhh.... After depriving for sooooo long, my internet is back alive. Feel my whole day brighter than ever. Even the weather is sunny today. Phewitttt.... Yeah yeah... Thank you for the ICT department in Fisher Library. He only took about 2 minutes to settle my problem. Haha.... That's why I am loving University of Sydney more and more each day. Once again, thank you very much.

Feel like hugging but better dun... He looks like a nice teddy bear but I just dun want the wrong impression. Anime, here comes me....=)

Not only me, two of my housemates are also enjoying the benefits of it. Hehe... They are like, "Oh yeah!!!! Thank you" Haha... All smiles around the house including me. It does pay you know to help others. Just like I help them yesterday and today I am being helped. That's good. The good energy flow is there. Tata....

ohh ohhh, there is one more person I need to thank. He is looky. He has borrowed me his modem internet key for free. Gam seah(hokien).I will be returning the modem key very soon. Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive