Social Icons

Pages

Friday 5 March 2010

Yeah???

Ohhh my god! I finally know how to download a song from the internet. So bangga right? I feel like an achievement. The fact is I could not be bothered to do all the hassle. So, I try today the way my older sis taught two months ago. Not bad. I am beginning to feel I am not so hopeless in techno stuff anymore.

All of you must be. OMG! Chee Seng is so outdated. Hands up! I admit it. There is actually quite a lot of stuff that I cannot do but people think I can. A few of my friends look so highly of me thinking that I am of Chinese studies background. No lar, guys and gals. I am purely banana and just can't fathom of all the fruits, why must it be banana? Can I be an apple or orange? Hohoho... Better don't suggest anything funny. The consequences lie on me.

It has been raining whole day today. The smell of the rain. Nah... I can't smell it here. I used to smell it very frequently. I like the smell of rain. Refreshing and tranquil. It must Sydney's fault. It is so heavily populated and people are using cars everywhere. Rain also helps me to feel like a pig "oink oink" Oh no, homework belum siap.

I have been reading manga whole day. Maybe I should start tomorrow then. No books how to do? Good answer. By the way, I love the rain as it is. It reveals the emotion hidden in oneself. Just when you feel like not telling anything but rain comes, everything goes out. Like the tears from the sky. Along with it, comes mixed emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive