Social Icons

Pages

Sunday 30 October 2011

i never knew

har! must be you again reading my blog post. i thought the person reading it is a friend from macquarie, turns out to be a friend from sydney. apa lar..... i almost laugh hysterically for finding a fan out of nowhere. ok, if you found me, consider yourself lucky. i dun promote my blog mia. first reason, i talk bad about other people. second reason, if you read this, means very likely you will be praised or criticized to the core for being a good friend of mine.

luckily i din listen to a friend who specially requested me to remove my reader's location. if not, how to know who the person is jek? if i remove the application, i might turn this blog to a personal diary that i already have one. if you can read my public diary, so i can know who is reading it. isn't the feeling is mutual?

ohhh... to the old fan out there. *wave from chippendale NSW. i know u know where you live.

come let's play a game, an old friend of mine. since we never chat in our entire life on the blue wall and we rarely talk face to face . let's play a memory game. when is the first time we chatted and where was it held?

gotcha!
blogger signing to a day of a minor surprise.

2 comments:

  1. hmm frankly speaking I can't remember hahaha... can you??

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh, of course i do. i dun ask a question which i dunno an answer. i give you a clue. we speak in cantonese at that time =)

    ReplyDelete

rulez for me

Blog Archive