Social Icons

Pages

Saturday 1 October 2011

thats me

yesterday was quite a night. i attended the dance and dinner for all new south wales malaysian committee night. it was eventful with everyone wearing their best dresses and suits. not me though, i just go with something simple. yes, i dun like to fuss about clothes. that's me. if i spend too much time, it becomes a chore and i dun particularly like doing a chore.

the disappointing thing is i din win the lucky draw which happens to be a netbook but my president won it. so, you can say, i am kinda happy he won it because he put a lot of effort and time for my society. rumour has it that he ended his relationship due to work commitment, partially to malaysian committee. such dedication. well, for a lot of guys, work comes first so let's not go there.

the second thing is dance. and i was kind of put off by the fact it became more like a club dancing rather than an annual dinner. fine by me since i get to watch some unique dance moves. personally, i am not the party social animal. i am more of an observer. my friends commented i was particularly quiet on the night. if you know me well, i dun really have much to say. the reason is there is this white dress girl, sitting two tables away. quite pretty and classy i should say. my friend did push me to talk to her. if you were guessing did i talk to her, the answer is no. it will be weird la, tak kenal. she is not even a friend's friend.

my friend said she shall be called the white dress girl because i never got a chance to talk to her. a question on mind is why is it so particularly important that i am in a relationship. it is not like life should revolve around it. i prefer a quiet and fuss free life. that's how i live. maybe things will change in the future but for now, nope. at times, i believe i have outgrown myself. i am acting like a 40 year old plus while i am only 20 plus.

recently, the word officially pops out again. the duty of correcting the society lies on me. can i remind you there is no such a need to put the word officially in sentences? although it might sound better to you, it does not. it only shows your lack of language proficiency. let me give you example, i have officially finished my exams! and i have finished my exams! tell me: why is the word "officially" being placed? does that mean you can " i have unofficially finished my exams"? no right? hence, please. remove the word.

think before you act because act becomes habit and habit makes your personality. you definitely want to have error free personality. blogger OFFICIALLY signing off. being cynical is fun at times. (shall post the dance and dinner party pictures when they appear on the blue wall). ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive