Social Icons

Pages

Friday 21 October 2011

inevitable change

some point in our lives, change is inevitable. it is once said that the only thing that is constant is that things change. while i experience changes during my teen years, i din realise it until friends start pinpointing my change during form 5. they said i used to be snobbish. am i? i just seldom talk to new people i just know. thats all. i am shy, not snobbish. if i tell my friends i am shy now, they will laugh at me. you? shy? that puts the adjective word to disgrace. i am. if only you can remember when you first met me, you will know i will seldom make conversation. i usually observe. but i become very friendly easily once i know you and daring. yes, i am quite daring in challenging my friends' boundaries. to irk someone is my hobby. thats the reason i always have silent argument with friends. only through argument that we know each other better right?

while it is not my position to comment on others' boundaries, that doesn't mean i agree though. for me, i am more lax on the boundary. once, i played a prank on my good friend and he got angry. so, we din talk for one whole school day. then i asked another friend, she actually agreed with me that you are not really overboard if the friend treated you as a good friend that is. hmmm..... so we din talk la. why talk, because things get better when time passes. turns out my friend is more forgiving than i thought he is. the question on my mind is: do i really need forgiveness for my action? if i did remember correctly, i din apologise it the end and the event just passed as if it never happen.

i am completely at times to be misunderstood. if i believe what i did is not too much, i dun think i will admit my mistake. thats why people say i am stubborn. ohh wait, i am stubborn now huh? people moan that if i standing on the opposite view, they are bound to have a great argument. one, i dun step down. two, i speak loudly. they got cuak i think. haha XD. this is not a tactic, my dear friends. this is an indication of passion. no hard feeling. why indulge in a discussion if you just want to stand on the middle fence. so not fun.

yesterday, i went for the diwali night. i was talking with a few friends. one is particularly new, whom i just know for one year but we rarely meet each other as she is of from different university. when i joked with her, she commented, " i felt that we have known each other for a very long time". i replied, is it a bad thing? another laughter. through years, i begin to let things go bit by bit. she said i am like her friend, tupai. i told her, i am not tupai, i am musang. yea, i think people always say being around me brings a sense of familiarity.  i guess i can be pretty good nature and funny if i want to.

but maybe it is a good thing afterall. being friendly is better than snobbish? i just dun talk that much last time. and once i talked, it is hard to control me. the form teacher always complain, why you talk so much? yes, teacher, i love to talk? so? i have good friends who i always talk to during classes. but during form 2, everyone is just way too serious. chill guys, we need to talk to release tension. i love geography but i dislike the teacher. she always talk in the poor malay that i cannot understand what she is trying to say. i can remember one thing, she complimented tulisan saya sangat kemas. that i admit is one of my great point. i guess technology ruins it. nobody will notice anyway.

blogger is thinking maybe change is inevitable. he was pondering with the idea of giving up some important belief.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive