Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday 26 October 2011

have you been inspired?

when was the last time you feel inspired? i think i kinda lost that for quite some time. during school years, my inspiration usually came from my beloved teachers. i think teachers place a lot of trust in me. not for me to do well but for being responsible.

i was monitor myself since standard 1. did i project a responsibility face? not sure though but i kinda like the idea of lepaking the time to remind teacher about classes and to carry books. as the distance is quite far, i like to derail from the short path and take the long one to skip class. haha. misuse of trust. shhhh....nobody knows anyway. and i still remember i can always skip classes because  i have to help my class teacher to prepare decorations such as chalking and ballooning. i guess i have been trained to do art works since young. but then, the real perks are having to escape classes or you can say being forced to skip class. i am sorry to say that my standard 1 class teacher passed away years ago due to cancer. i still remember her, pn mak lai ying. but to be honest, although i admire her art skills, i admire her more for her dictatorial punishment. a case in point, she will use her hand and slap your head if you din do homework or being noisy in class. trying to that now, i think you will be faced with red letter from school management.

then there is pn mariani, this one is the special of all. a malay teacher who watched hong kong drama. thinking back, i din feel weird for a teacher to watch hong kong drama. and the weirder thing is i will tell her the story again if she skipped the drama on the previous day. hence, rather than doing my homework, i would spend my time drama telling to her during standard 3. no wonder i have story telling skill. to put matter more interesting, there is mr cheong koon peng whom loved to give english story telling after his teaching. i anticipated his classes the most. his intonation and gesture left us, the students laughing hysterically. all of these to me are very memorable. i think this what all teachers should do. incorporate human element into teaching is a fun way of learning. once, he drew a big snake swallowing a boy in a stomach. i am 22 now and i was 9. the special thing: i can still remember it so well as if it were yesterday.

such reasons drive me to school everyday. you dun have to convince me to school, i want to go. and comes standard 6, another special individual appears. she came early year of Year 6 period. teaching BM, she turned my failed karangan level to an A. *bow. she was very dedicated. i often wonder why she paid special attention to a normal student like me. in my humblest opinion, must be my non-stop talking attitude after classes hours. all teachers i believe took note of that especially, pn mardiah. she made an announcement during assembly that our class is non human, more like chickens. talking non stop. i think wherever i go, the label goes with me. i shall say that is my greatest achievement ever during primary school. ohh, did you know, i received a slap from pn mardiah as well. why? because we, the bunch of fools, got so excited that the Le tour Langkawi passed by our class and we cheered enthusiastically. she came in and asked us to get out. one by one, faces became red. most ganas teacher alive. poor friends, some received twice. if i remember correctly, i din shout for that lame le tour langkawi =.= innocent boy.

talking about innocent, i believed i was always misunderstood. once, pn tan guat peng threw out my exercise book for not having completed my homework. i was like =O. i did! that was correction which she requested. she smiled after that. very funny is it? to be embarrassed then get smiled later.

life for me during primary school is like a roller coaster. up and down. up and down. but the thing is: i love riding roller coaster. the level of anticipation is unknown till you feel it at the moment. do you love riding a roller coaster?

the ups and downs in life is what makes my life rocks
blogger feels inspired again =) in which the reason he will tell some other time in the future when he looked back like now.






No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive