Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday 11 October 2011

random

sometimes, it is hard to deny that life can be completely random. maybe, i have been in touch with finance stuffs that often touch upon random work of the financial data, my life today turns out similar to the finance stuff.

today i went for a talk by sponsor. they actually wanted to introduce new models for scholars. one, which i am particularly intrigued is the ability to transfer our bond to private corporate firms. thats good to hear. at least this option would allow me to do the job which i am interested in. after sailing through the sea of uncertainty, i find an interest in my career path. i dunno since when i develop the interest but it just came. luckily quite an early one. i wanna do transaction services.

so, after the talks, i approached a lady from a corporate company i interned with. she immediately told me to go for interview tomorrow, which correctly stated today at 9am. i was like. thats interesting. i was thinking, do i have to prepare for anything? clothes? academic transcripts? speech preparation? everything checked except for the last one because i dunno what to say. let the randomness of the day handles it.

looks quite dark though. 
i also must thank a person today. one guy found my usb and called me to tell me about my usb hanging precariously on the desktop in university's study center. thats how i end up jogging to university at 1130pm. talking about random, this is one is a funny yet memorable experience. when i walked back, i decided to take it slow. maybe it has been fated that i need to have a calm and peaceful walk at night to university. i have been to hasty in living that i forget to live. do you know the moon is full today? and i just re-realise again how beautiful my university can be.

thats how random plays the life of the blogger on 11 October 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive