Social Icons

Pages

Monday 3 October 2011

says who

the recent hype would be most likely the words that catch one's attention shared on the blue wall. some are funny i would say. it doesn't really make me laugh. it makes me smile. okay, i will take that. the question on my mind is who says these phrases. created originally? or from a bank website of phrases. whatever, it is, they sure are heart warming until at one point, i find it a little distracted. why is everyone posting? the reason must be because everyone is special. everyone is attracted to something different in life. just like how one likes different color, food and design. it will be pretty ironic if everyone likes the same thing.

okay, i should be back to do my 10-page assignment. i am special too because this is what i like most:

Who can teach me how to write this on a cup of coffee?
blogger is in the mood for coffee.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive