Social Icons

Pages

Saturday 14 August 2010

我是香蕉人?

   This title should be quite catchy, especially for friends who have called me that. I have not heard this phrase for  maybe 5 years. Maybe, new friends find it impolite to say that. Not like previous schoolmates, never offer any face, step all over you. Haha, at first, I am quite annoyed but at last it possess no feeling already. Afterall, I do admit that I lack the grasp in Chinese Language. Hence, jiang jiang, I have thought out a good strategy to be a better reader in Chinese. I am learning from friends who write in their blogs. But I do not use google translator okay? I do not resort to such way to learn. No point if you are using translator right? Just you wait and see, hoho... this is what people call "越战越勇” Hopefully this proactive learning will be continuous.

   It is such a joy everyday to learn new things. At least it kills the boredom of every day staring the computer with nothing to do.

   A post 20 minute visit to my friend's blog sends a deja vu for me. Apparently, she is having doubt about herself, friend and society. I was in the exact position half year ago. I can't agree more of what she said. She thinks friends will be lost when you have trouble. Isn't it true? The fact is every human is a self center living species, striving for its very own survival. Do note I mention "it". The sooner you realise the fact, the better are you. While it is worth noting the fact, be rest assure that in times of need, try to find someone is who willing to listen to you. Hopefully at the end of the day, someone will be there to assist you.
   This is human, when we are in doubt, we tend to think of us being alone, but we need to realise the moment when friends and family are sometimes there for us too. Do not stress the self center behaviour of human nature. Instead choose to believe someone will be there at the end of the day. It costs nothing to have a little hope other than a little faith. If not, life will be boring without predicament and feeling of losing hope. Just have live on,

Live for yourself, live for others, live with your heart hopefully because it does not harm to be kind and caring to others. It just leave a warm smile and lovely heart at the end of the day. Gambateh....

1 comment:

  1. "choose to believe someone will be there at the end of the day. It costs nothing to have a little hope other than a little faith."
    Quoted- love it! =) my mind has been putting into adjustment mode. haha

    ReplyDelete

rulez for me

Blog Archive