Social Icons

Pages

Sunday 8 August 2010

everything is going smoothly

=)

I love my current situation. Everything is going as I plan. I am playing badminton every fortnight. Sangat bagus, it is one of my new year's resolutions to be more active in sports.

Yesterday I found out that I can listen to Onefm, which is a Malaysia radio station. Perfecto. I try to use it last semester but to no avail. Thanx to my friend who reminded me to try again. She didn't actually reminded me but she posted something about Myfm. Suddenly I was thinking, "what the hell, just give a try"

Today happens to be another good day as well. The weather is sunny just when I would love to go shopping, book badminton court and pass movies to my friend. Loving the moment of it. This is what hokkien people say, "Sun sun li li" Heard of it... Hope you do. Because I love this phrase as it indicates life is like a sailing journey. At times, life goes through difficulties and tribulations, but at times, it has its smooth times as well...

Plus, yesterday I wrote in japanese asking, "whether I am cute" My friends and junior never give face one lor. Simply say no, some say impossible. Some say i am lying. Hey, I do receive the compliments okay. Not once but thrice okay? Fine, I should not argue.

Blogger at the moment wishing life will go on like this for awhile

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive