Social Icons

Pages

Saturday 28 August 2010

like this and that

The music I am listening recently really has catchy phrases. I feel that music heals one soul, seriously. Does it heal yours? For one, I like these words "The spaces between my fingers fit yours perfectly". Well, I do not have a loved one yet. But I think one day, I will tell my loved one these words again. I find it very nicely said and sentimental in value. Just the silly me again.

The hard working me has finally come out for today. I have spent 3 hours non-stop doing my International Business assignment. Thumbs up for me. This assignment is quite tiring because the validity of the research material is important. Still, I have received help from my friends. Thank you.... There are only one actually... =) Well, it doesn't matter thanking another one, is there?

Blogger in the spirit of watching anime for hours non stop to celebrate the emerging hardworking side of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive