Social Icons

Pages

Thursday 26 August 2010

little secrets

If I were to say I have become a more realistic person, I think I would disagree.

If I were to say I have become a more caring person, I would disagree too.

If I were to say I have become a more individualistic person, I would nod my head.

Just who says individualistic is a bad thing? It sounds bad only when you see from a point of view of someone who is used to collectivism. Well, individualistic is actually cultivated as a result of capitalism. This is what I learn today. I am so glad that International Business is one of my core subjects. When I am reading International Business, I think I must have fallen in love with it. Although the reading is 60 pages, I found myself amused and motivated to read them because it relates to human and society behaviour. Besides, I love the area which focuses on weird but true fact and situation that make me go, "Ah ha". Overall I am loving International Business more and more.

After learning Organisational Behaviour and currently International Business, I am beginning to know where I want to land myself someday. It somehow strengthens my aspiration to be a consultant because I want to deal with human characteristic. Human is greedy by nature you know. They are possessive, greedy and needy individuals. (It seems that I am talking from a third person point of view which makes me an alien =)  ).

But this is just what I observe at the moment. I always think that the concept of money system is the greatest invention of all. Why do people always chase after money? How do people survive without money last time?
What makes money so important? Where does money come from? Which society values money less? I would love to know all these answers. However, i think the answer is rather obvious. It comes from human itself. We are so into power, possession and greediness that we create a system that bounds everyone. Best to say, our survival depends on it. What if money does not exist? I would love to see when that happens which I think will not happen for my period of life staying here on earth.

Can anyone tell me the answers? Even if you are a religious person, I have always read articles about religions sometimes do use money to attract the believers in the low income people. Hmmm... Does it mean money can even help you to spread religious beliefs? Interesting. Please do not get me wrong. I LOVE MONEY. But, my passion of human behaviour is as strong as my love for money. Thats why accounting is my chosen level of  field. It fulfills me. Hehe.... Actually, this post is not intended for the stuff write down here. Just out of the blue, feel like writing this.

Back to the title... Just when I thought friendship issue can take a rest from my mind for awhile. A sudden comment makes me amused again. One friend said, "I felt betrayed." ps: I am not the person okay? I am the listener only. I don't spread gossip here and there. Just here. 

Funny, I faced the same situation but in a very different context last semester and I have already taken console with the fact that we are human afterall. Our inner drive sometimes shows in our action. One might say, "Aiyar, you are making up stories." I don't and I don't like convincing and talking bad about others. Bulan Ramadhan, tak baik bergossip. So, I will just give this advice one more time, if my friend were reading this.

Live for yourself, live for others and live with your heart. You don't have to pour all your heart and soul. The best you can will suffice.

Blogger talking about stuff that is so random he thinks this thought never actually came through his mind before. He just loves to say something important to make himself think he is important. Another selfish soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive