Social Icons

Pages

Thursday 19 August 2010

hidden agenda

If I ask you, "The more you know a person, the more you find the person has his very own agenda." You find it very uncomfortable with it. How will you advise me when you meet this person? 

A) Stay away
B) Fake a smile and play the game
C) Despise the person 
D) Act nothing happen

Well, I find it grossly disgusted. Maybe it is just me but not others. I find people who have their own interest above others are actually human afterall. But to have a person who always has his self interest above others ALL THE TIME. Ewwww... Makes me wanna puke. I don't know how I should say this. I find rather funny. This person is very friendly yet he knows how to manipulate people around them. Hmmm... Am I the only one who is too sensitive or is it people around me have no soul?

What the hell, whatever reason it is. I choose to act nothing happen. I will know what you want to do once you lift your tail, friend. So obvious! It is better if you do not tell me anything actually. Fine, since we are friends, I should at least give you a smile at least right? =) nah, here you go. Now, can you go away? 

Blogger finding himself rambling on unproductive stuff instead of focusing on his assignment. Damn! Hypocrite! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive