Social Icons

Pages

Friday 6 August 2010

Love Actually.......

Dear Readers,
   Who know what three words that follow? Well, if you want to know the answer, go and find out. The reason I put this post because I love this thing... Haha. A well produced piece. Thumbs up! 

   Okay, it is actually a movie. It is about a few mini stories combined together to form a  movie. I love one of the actor's accent. Just perfect. But I know deep down I will never have this kind of accent. It is just to hard to imitate. Very good acting. I don't know whether it receives a nomination or not.. But I still love it.. I watched for the second time yesterday, fully well known what the story entails. =)

   I shall put this a favourite movie of mine as a general reminder that love actually ......... Go and find out. You will be surprised... 

Blogger who agrees that love actually ......... 

4 comments:

  1. yes! you know, chia ning? sangat bagus...

    ReplyDelete
  2. nic emovie.. didnt know u like that kind of movie haha~

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey...i am a big fan of romance movie okay? what u mean that kind of movie.. romantic... Huhu.. actually, it's because i like hugh grant...

    ReplyDelete

rulez for me

Blog Archive