Social Icons

Pages

Saturday 21 August 2010

my hobby

I am dead..... not literally. Brain wise. Today, I use my time whole time watching Hong Kong dramas, animes and reading mangas. What a rest. It is not like I have nothing to do, I just feel like not doing anything. The only time I stand up is cooking, toilet purpose and take a book from Jason. Haha... I can feel my legs are quite numb now. Well, I will do my work tomorrow. Sometimes I just need to do my hobby whole day without doing anything else. I feel that this is my personal time I enjoy the most =) Although it can be a little lonely, at least I can get a run from the reality for awhile. Well, I am going to put some music I love from the things I have watched. XD

2 comments:

  1. i spent my saturday doing the thing exactly like you. i think i lack of exercise. =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. normal la... haha...but last saturday i was quite productive you know. dunno what happen.

    ReplyDelete

rulez for me

Blog Archive